A web site dedicated to Tom Harrington's family containing news, gossip and tales of the unexpected. Fun for all. If everone adds a few lines of news and information - others will look at this site and it will spiral into a web log of the Harringtons! It is so easy to add comments even I can do it. Tom

What time is it there?

Tom's Training Routine

Click for Bigger version
[AD]

 
Archives
<< current













 
Here are a few more pictures - I may add some new ones of Nora when I get round to it. Tom




 
How to upload a picture

Harringtons Calendar Click Here

 
Thursday, April 22, 2004  
Thanks Tom -

And thanks for all your advice and support on my eBay business! I think you should be aware that any profits I make are going towards your birthday present - when is it by the way?

Which necklace are you after? Why do you not bid for it as this will then be a realistic market led honest bid! And give me some good feedback! Send me the link of the one - you can purchase as many as you like and get free delivery to the US.

Have a look at all on sale - you have lots of ladies in your life who you can give such a gift to - so leave Siobhan out of if as I am trying to convince the rest of the family how much she would like pearls for her birthday!

The BBC interview has wound you up but maybe the interviewer was playing devils advocate - this happens on Radio 4 here every morning - who ever is being interviewed the presenter always takes the opposite point of view sometimes taking the extreme case - it could be just the interviewers job to give the Israeli bloke a hard time!


Shiv
We are planning a party at HH on Monday 30th August - but we realise all the family cannot make it but its only a party - Brian is in Ireland also. Its all at short notice please do not feel left out. We are off after to China for a holiday to see Phil, Carin and Rizwana's brother.

I am looking forward to my vist to see all of you

lots of love

Michael

posted by Michael on 4/22/2004 09:19:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
 
[AD]