A web site dedicated to Tom Harrington's family containing news, gossip and tales of the unexpected. Fun for all. If everone adds a few lines of news and information - others will look at this site and it will spiral into a web log of the Harringtons! It is so easy to add comments even I can do it. Tom

What time is it there?

Tom's Training Routine

Click for Bigger version
[AD]

 
Archives
<< current













 
Here are a few more pictures - I may add some new ones of Nora when I get round to it. Tom




 
How to upload a picture

Harringtons Calendar Click Here

 
Wednesday, March 03, 2004  
Its another sunny day here in Lijiang. I am just waiting for my but at 10 so I have stopped to play on the internet next door to my hotel. I have just had breakfast of fluffy bread and some spicy chili mixture on top of it. Very nice and to follow a big bowel of water porridge to set me up for the day of traveling ahead. I am of to Dali at 10 am after I have drank my hot chocolate here in the internet café. I have just had a massive breakfast in a Chinese café for about 12 pence and am now in a foreigner café having a hot chocolate which will cost 3 times as much! It pays to do things the Chinese way! If I was not a vegetarian it would be not problem at all – Jack and Tom could plod them selves down anywhere and point and eat! If it taste nice is all they need to know. But once I find some one that can speak English in café etc. I ply them with all the questions I have been storing up. But Yesterday I was stuck on the mountain side not knowing how to get to the horse riding stables so I rang Phils on the mobile he gave me and asked his Iyee to tell the taxi driver where I wanted to go! Easy when you make use of the technology. But Victoria will not be amused as she did not have such as easy get out and had to learn the language!

Bye for a while now as I am off traveling overland for few days

pic of dali - next for me

posted by Michael on 3/03/2004 01:25:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
 
[AD]