A web site dedicated to Tom Harrington's family containing news, gossip and tales of the unexpected. Fun for all. If everone adds a few lines of news and information - others will look at this site and it will spiral into a web log of the Harringtons! It is so easy to add comments even I can do it. Tom

What time is it there?

Tom's Training Routine

Click for Bigger version
[AD]

 
Archives
<< current













 
Here are a few more pictures - I may add some new ones of Nora when I get round to it. Tom




 
How to upload a picture

Harringtons Calendar Click Here

 
Monday, March 01, 2004  
Hi Ya Siobhan!!!!
I tried to call U 2 (having spent ages working out the time differences - am used to Michael's time) but not successful as Michael left me a marathon of numbers!!!

I would really like to catch up with you and eagerly await photos of Kildea (I miss eve's dropping your regular updates with Michael).

My mobile no: +447968 442 619, if you're able to tex me when your free to talk, we can arrange to use the landline or I can call you or you can email rizwana@ic24.net.

incidentally, what is your current email address? I think I have about 5 under your name now!

Lots of Love and hugs, Rizwana xXx

PS. Michael, isn't it nearly time for you to come home now!

posted by Anonymous on 3/01/2004 04:33:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
 
[AD]