A web site dedicated to Tom Harrington's family containing news, gossip and tales of the unexpected. Fun for all. If everone adds a few lines of news and information - others will look at this site and it will spiral into a web log of the Harringtons! It is so easy to add comments even I can do it. Tom

What time is it there?

Tom's Training Routine

Click for Bigger version
[AD]

 
Archives
<< current













 
Here are a few more pictures - I may add some new ones of Nora when I get round to it. Tom




 
How to upload a picture

Harringtons Calendar Click Here

 
Sunday, March 07, 2004  

Happy Birthday Rizwana


Monday 8th March


Have a great birthday Rizwana

I am sorry I cannot be there to help you celebrate but I will make up for it when I return!

I have had a great day cycling around the village I am at, over rivers and into the back of beyond. The scenery is breathtaking when you get out in to the hill – not hills in the normal sense but 100’of 1000’s of limestone hillocks plunging directly out of the floor each side of the river flowing down this valley – 100’s of meters high and covered in greenery trees and bushes and bare face rock escarpment. I climbed to the top of one today on the middle of the bike ride to get a view from the top where other climbers where abseiling down – with the misty cloudy mist covering the hill as they disappeared in to the skyline like hundreds of finger reaching to the sky – it was Lord of the Rings ish..

We had food in a cafe in a little farmers village a few miles away and I took a picture of a Dog Restaurant – with a nice picture of a big dog out side! Not the one we ate at I hasten to add! I will show this to the boys on my return.

I am off on a tour of the country side tomorrow and then probably catching a 24 hour train back to Beijing for Tuesday night.

Have a great birthday

Lots of Love

Michael


posted by Michael on 3/07/2004 10:45:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
 
[AD]