A web site dedicated to Tom Harrington's family containing news, gossip and tales of the unexpected. Fun for all. If everone adds a few lines of news and information - others will look at this site and it will spiral into a web log of the Harringtons! It is so easy to add comments even I can do it. Tom

What time is it there?

Tom's Training Routine

Click for Bigger version
[AD]

 
Archives
<< current













 
Here are a few more pictures - I may add some new ones of Nora when I get round to it. Tom




 
How to upload a picture

Harringtons Calendar Click Here

 
Saturday, March 13, 2004  
Culi and his teachers

Hi there again bloggers, I am back safely ensconced in Phil’s house after returning on Wednesday from my travels to the East. I had a great time but I am glad to be back to the reassuring Harrington comforts of home. I have been out sight seeing in Beijing, meeting up with Phil for tea after work, out with Rizwana’s brother Abid for a night where he took me to a nice restaurant and some small traditional cafes which reminded me of Ireland with the open fires! On Friday I spend the day at the Zoo with Carin videoing her at work and then Culi and Erin joined us for a walk around the zoo in the afternoon. Great fun. Friday night Abid came over to visit and has promised to return Monday afternoon to cook us all a traditional curry! Who needs Bradford?

Today I spent with Phil and the kids taking them to a fun fair in town where they had a fantastic on loads of rides followed by a Chinese meal at a nice westerner friendly place . Carin is at work in the hospital today so she can just watch the video I took today to see what an exciting time we had.

Tomorrow Phil, I and 10 others are doing a long trek along the Great Wall to prepare some of the group for the Beijing Great Wall Marathon and the others for their mountain bike trip through Tibet to Everest base camp. So off to bed now to get a decent nights rest.

Back home Tuesday

M

posted by Michael on 3/13/2004 03:30:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
 
[AD]